PULL PULL SYSTEM FOR LIGHT WEIGHT MODELSBy Don Granlund
After having trouble trying to keep the lines tight on lightweight models I have come up with this system.
Spider wire is high priced fishing line, which I got at K-mart.
1. String spider wire though servo horn and back to rudder in one piece.
2. Drill a hole though the round toothpick just big enough to accept spider wire.
3. Thread Spider wire though hole and slide small fuel tubing over toothpick adjusting for wanted rudder throw.
4. Adjust wire at servo horn to center rudder.
5. Push fuel tubing over front of horn to take up any slack in lines.
6. If lines get bumped and become slack all you have to do is pull the tubing back and take out the slack.
7. If you have any question contact me at email@example.com